Who We Are
Owners: Jason and Moira Canty
Executive Chef: Henry Ares
Anneke Jans is a neighborhood bistro style restaurant where old and new friends gather to eat delicious food, and drink good wine. Our menu changes often and parking is easy. Come and enjoy an evening with us. Seven nights a week at 5:00 PM.
• Rachel Forrest, who has a Restaurant Review Column "Dining Out" that appears in Thursday's SpotlightMagazine came to visit us recently.....Catch the Review HERE
• Another Happy Customer......(Click Here) Thanks Ned Savoie!!!
• Glowing reviews so far for 2011, its a fabulous start to a New Year...(Click Here)
• "A former antique shop refashioned into Kittery's hottest eatery".........(Click here) for Maine Magazine's article on us in their January/February 2011 Issue.
• Congratulations to..um..us for making it to #3 on Taste Magazine's 2010 Top 20 Restaurant List
• While we are under new ownership, just about everything else will stay the same...For Full Story (Click Here)
• 2009 Portsmouth Herald...This corner restaurant in the quaint, Wallingford Square area of Kittery is part of a unique, close business community where neighbor is helping neighbor. For full posting (Click Here)
• Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors“… "Balance is the key in any dish, in terms of texture, appearance and flavor," said Cicero. Among his favorite offerings is octopus braised until tender, then grilled and served with roasted red pepper sauce, olive oil, poached potatoes, and microgreens dressed in an aged sherry vinaigrette. ”For full posting (Click Here)
• Down East (November 2006)“… Anneke Jans is proof that sometimes dreams do come true…is the kind of friendly place where you really can stop in for just an appetizer and a glass of wine at the bar, yet the professional cliber of the food and service make a visit feel very special. ”
• Chowhound.com “…All in all, a tremendous experience. I highly recommend this place!” For full posting (Click Here)
• GKM Independent Survey CO. 2006 “Voted the Region's #1 Restaurant for Dining Excellence.”
Call for a Reservation:
60 Wallingford Square
Open 7 Days at 5pm